The E-session section runs through Skype (audio conference only).
The Skype contact address of the conference is firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive an invitation to join the E-session 2019.
If you do not receive an invitation, please contact us directly on skype.
When you connect to email@example.com, please specify the name and Easy Chair ID of the paper.
The papers will be presented according to the program taking into account that the time is GMT + 2.
Selecting and Registering for the Electronic Presentation “E-sessions”
- You have an accepted final paper uploaded to the website.
- You select E-sessions presentation in the participation questionnaire.
- You must register for the Conference and pay the special E-sessions fee (100 EURO). You may present no more than two of your papers in this venue. E-sessions Registration is NOT Conference registration -- this does not purchase a Conference Badge. If you also want to attend the Conference, you MUST separately register for attending the Conference.
- You prepare and test your Audio/Visual PowerPoint presentation in the English language and with the required audio track.
- The Skype account for E-sessions presentations is ecai.conference
Preparing your voice-narrated E-sessions
- Prepare your PowerPoint presentation using the Office 2007 version or newer . Saving your file as a .ppt or .pptx powerpoint presentation file type.
- Keep your E-sessions presentation to a maximum of 15 minutes total length;
- Format the presentation to meet the dimensions of our wide format monitors by either (a) Changing the Page Width under "Page Setup." to 14 x 8.5 inches (16x9/10 ratio), or (b) Using the E-sessions template provided;
- Please keep photos at 72 dpi to reduce overall file size.
- Set slide for automatic transitions to next page.
- Attach a reasonably good microphone. No hiss. Hiss is created by increasing the gain on the recording or if using a laptop built-in mic, not speaking loud enough into the microphone directly.
- Go to "Slide Show" Menu, select "Record Narration" & follow the instructions.
- Proceed through the slides, recording your voice. Click left mouse button when the slide has been voice annotated & displayed for the desired length of time.
- When you finish recording on your final slide, click the mouse & the pop-up window will ask if you want to record the timings, click YES.
- PLEASE do not READ the text on the slide; but instead present your detailed thoughts and finding in your speech, and the text on the slide, should only be your KEY POINTS.
- When Completed
- Play your presentation - If not good, re-record until satisfactory.
- Do not password protect or lock the file as some minor modifications may be necessary to present your file at the E-sessions (unlocked with full privileges).
- You upload your PowerPoint file to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your presentation is over 15 Mb in size, please winzip, .rar, your file before uploading. This will allow safe and complete file transfer.