The conference is aimed to serve as an international forum for effective exchange of scientific knowledge and experience among researchers active in various theoretical and applied areas of electronic equipments, communication, automatic control, applied informatics, information technology and computer science.
The program will include plenary and regular sessions, special sessions, workshops, discussions’ groups and social events.
The conference’s official language is English and areas of interest are:
- Electronic circuits and equipments;
- Microwaves - techniques and technologies & EMC;
- Bio-medical applications & biomaterials;
- Software, data bases, and computer applications;
- Expert systems & Artificial Intelligence;
- Robotics, mechatronics and control;
- Electrical engineering applications;
- Energy & Environmental issues;
- Educational multimedia applications;
- Other topics are welcome