May, 31, 2018, THE LAST DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
OF THE FULL PAPERS
Conference Record Number: 43897X
May 21, 2018
Submission of full papers, together with the completed registration form, using on-line registration or the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
June 05, 2018
Notification of acceptance.
June 12, 2018
Camera-ready version of the accepted papers (MS Word file); registration form and fee are due.
June 12, 2018
Camera-ready version of the invited papers
The ECAI Proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® database.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
Please submit a new version of the manuscript revised as requested to allow us to forward this paper for publication in ECAI proceedings. Revisions should be submitted before May 14, 2018, using the following steps:
- Conference language is English, no exceptions.
- Papers should be submitted electronically using the Conference management tools
- Papers accepted only in PDF format, unlocked.
- Number of pages per paper is 4 or 6 (8 or 10, with additional payment).
- Each contributor (author or co-author) can submit maximum two papers.
- Basic guidelines for preparing papers for conference proceedings are available in document (.DOC) (based on IEEE® Template).
- Settings of the Acrobat Distiller are available in document (.RTF) .
- The ECAI Proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® database.
- The ECAI Proceedings will be submitted to the ISI Web of Knowledge database.
- Hints for papers conversion are in document (.PDF)
- A paper will not be published in the Conference Proceedings if the conference fee is not paid by June 11, 2018.
- The organizers reserve the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference if the paper is not presented at the conference.
- The Copyright Transfers for the papers
- Please complete and return Copyright Transfers Form, sign and date it, send it scanned to email@example.com before June 11, 2018, and then post it as soon as possible to contact address (in attention to Mihai OPROESCU).
- The undersigned hereby assigns to the University of Pitesti all rights under copyright that may exist to the above paper. This transfer includes the right to adapt the presentation of the paper for use in conjunction with computer systems and programs, including reproduction or publication in machine-readable form and incorporation in retrieval systems.
The payment of conference fee is necessary for all accepted papers (see payment section; with discount or with some exceptions mentioned below) and these must be presented in one of regular, special or invited session.
For all participants in specials sections will be given a discount on publication fee.
Under ECAI 2018 will be organised:
- the section for young researchers (PhD, PhD & Master students, etc.; with age under 35 years; the revised papers will be accepted if the score is over to 2, up to maximum 5; the fee is half from the normal fee of publication).
- the E-section, which will be organized for authors that can not attend the conference (from objective motifs) the discounts will be given individually.
The papers submitted for the conference program should concern one of the following topics (other related topics are welcome):
- Electronic circuits and equipments;
- Microwaves - techniques and technologies & EMC;
- Bio-medical applications & biomaterials;
- Software, data bases, and computer applications;
- Expert systems & Artificial Intelligence;
- Control, robotics and mechatronics;
- Electrical engineering applications;
- Energy & Environmental issues;
- Educational multimedia applications;
- Other topics are welcome
These are requested in all areas consistent with the conference topics. Authors are asked to submit their original work by uploading it on the conference website the full papers of 4 or 6 pages*length in electronic form.Authors are requested to clearly point out - at paper submission and e-mail correspondence, the name of the topic to which their paper is submitted to (e.g., Environmental issues).
* extra payment, beyond 6 pages, will be €10/ two extra pages, but no more than 10 pages/paper.